You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||2 weeks ago|
|README.md||2 weeks ago|
Sapphire Migration Checklist
- Migrate stagingsapphire to new hardware (following the procedure below)
- Migrate stagingsapphire with dump from sapphire
- Migrate sapphire to new hardware (following the procedure below)
- Drop databases on stagingsapphire and initialize with dummy data through rake task.
- switch to nginx
- ssl certs (?)
Questions (for Matthias and/or Helmut)
- CentOS 8 Stream is a rolling release? Are there and implications for sapphire because of some security critical OS updates we will have to do?
(website reads: "Continuously delivered distro ...[https://www.centos.org/centos-stream/])
- How are package updates going to be handled?
- create production db dump
- copy assets to new hardware
- Database: PostgreSQL 8.4.20 -> probs to 13.xx.xx
- Ruby (install via rbenv -> 2.6.5p114 (2019-10-01 revision 67812)) -> 2.7.xx
- Redis (Redis server v=3.2.12 sha=00000000:0 malloc=jemalloc-3.6.0 bits=64 build=b2d74fe5fff7657d) -> 6.2.5
- NodeJS (v0.10.35) -> ??
- Cap Deploy (check deploy target)
- setup config files:
- gem install bundler
- import DB dump (lookup for appropriate GIST/snippet TODO)
- check if assets are correctly linked (i.e. in the correct folder, is this sufficient?)
- check certificate
- check auto https
- check mailing
- check upload (tests sidekiq)
- check entering of new ratings (tests redis)